1. Let all together praise our God
Before His glorious throne;
Today He opens heavín again
To give us His own Son,
To give us His own Son.
2. He leaves His heavínly Fatherís throne,
Is born an infant small,
And in a manger, poor and lone,
Lies in a humble stall,
Lies in a humble stall.
3. Within an earth-born form He hides
His all-creating light;
To serve us all He humbly cloaks
The splendor of His might,
The splendor of His might.
4. He undertakes a great exchange,
Puts on our human frame,
And in return gives us His realm,
His glory, and His name,
His glory, and His name.
5. He is a servant, I a lord:
How great a mystery!
How strong the tender Christ childís love!
No truer friend than He,
No truer friend than He.
6. He is the key and He the door
To blessŤd paradise;
The angel bars the way no more.
To God our praises rise,
To God our praises rise.
7. Your grace in lowliness revealed,
Lord Jesus, we adore
And praise to God the Father yield
And Spirit evermore;
We praise You evermore.